Boredbees Tech Solutions developed an android app for beauty Tips.
“Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder”. As the saying goes, a beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. It is a desire for every woman to look beautiful, so she attempts to her best ability to make her best appearance in all kind of situations.
So, here is 101 Beauty Tips, which helps every woman, to make her look the best in all kind of occasions and also thus protect her beauty even without the Makeup factor with tips that tell her of protecting her beauty.
- Shampoo fine hair often; dirt and oil are quick to weight It down.
- For light hold with no goop factor, sprits wet hair with hairspray, then dry and style.
- Boost a deep-conditioning treatment by wrapping your hair In aluminum foil.
- Got oily hair? Use a brush with synthetic bristles rather than natural ones. Synthetic bristles entangle without spreading oil from your scalp to the rest of your hair.
- When choosing a blow-dryer, remember: The higher the wattage, the faster it’ll dry your hair.
- Remove product buildup from brushes (except natural bristle ones) by soaking them in warm water plus a few drops of white vinegar.
- When drying your hair, hold the dryer at least eight to 10 inches from your hair. When styling, hold your dryer four to six inches from your hair 8. Going to put your hair up? Up ‘dos stay put better when your heir’s a little dirty!
- Swipe nails with a nail polish remover-soaked cotton ball before you apply polish. This will remove any oil residue and make the polish you apply last longer.
- Keep your cuticles soft by applying cuticle elite them. After It soaks in, use polish remover to take off the excess.
- Square them off! Avoid filing nails too low at the sides, since this whittles ay your nail’s support.
- Don’t shake that polish bottle—it causes it bubbles, which can ruin your manicure. Roll it between your palms Instead!
- Going to try out one of winter’s dark nail color shades? (PURPLE is way in) First apply a basecoat, like Basecoat( 001 Paint Job Base Coat. Hey–you don’t want that nasty yellow stale on your nails, do you?
- Wouldn’t it burn you out if you ruined your new paint job before it even dried? Walt three to five minutes after applying your last coat of polish before spraying your nails with quick-dry.